Reese is a member of the Blackwell Family and the North Family.
Reese Elizabeth Blackwell was born as the daughter of Dominic Blackwell and Elizabeth North. She is the twin sister of Lillian Blackwell.
Reese is a kid who spent her whole life putting on a show. She had to be smart, mannered and put together all the time in order not to embarrass her parents, especially her father who is always in the public eye. This meant suppressing her natural personality in order to be the perfect daughter -someone as charming and charismatic as her father. Of course, practice makes perfect and Reese has had lots of it. She’s crafted the persona of the perfect girl so much that peers and potential lovers alike are drawn to her… but never the one she wants. Reese feels like a failure because her worth has always been tied to other’s approval. Unfortunately, from her experience, approval/acceptance is the only way to achieve happiness.
Powers & Abilities
Reese possesses the standard powers and abilities of a witch.
Reese possesses the standard powers and abilities of a werewolf.
- "Like Father, Like Daughter"
- "A Million Thoughts In My Head"
- "You Aren't Dear to My Heart"
- "It Ain't The End of The Story Yet"
- "Life's A Bitch"
- "I Stole the Stars and Put Them in Her Eyes"
- The name Reese is an English name. In English, the meaning of the name Reese is ardent; fiery.
- The name Elizabeth is a Biblical name. The meaning of the name Elizabeth is the oath or fullness of God.
- Habitational name from any of various places, for example in Cumbria, Derbyshire, County Durham, Warwickshire, and Worcestershire, named Blackwell, from Old English blæc 'black', 'dark' + wæll(a), well(a) 'spring', 'stream'.